Training on business continuity strategies for micro SMEs in the aftermath of Covid-19
Funded by: Erasmus+ programme of the EU Commission
Measure: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
Start date: 01 November 2021
Duration: 24 months
- P1: D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Bulgaria
- P2: Izmir Bakircay Universitesi, Turkey
- P3: PhoenixKM BV, Belgium
- P4: GM EuroCy Innovations Ltd LTD, Cyprus
- P5: EUFORA, Greece
Aims and objectives
Our project focuses on Providing educational materials to help micro-SMEs to identify and develop the new competitive skills, the new organizational forms, the new business process designs, the new organizational systems, the new functional skills and the new human resources profile that businesses will need in the pandemic and the post-pandemic period.
- Stakeholders who are direct users of the project’s outputs: These are the entrepreneurs and managers.
- Stakeholders who contribute to the development and competitiveness of the SMEs which are managed by the first group. These are public institutions and actors that provide consultancy services.
- The educational institutions that contribute to the training of the human resources (entrepreneurs and managers), which companies need under the new conditions that characterize the post-pandemic period.
- PR1: Coronomics ECVET compliant curriculum and course material training toolkit
- PR2: Video supported case database upon an integrated digital environment
- PR3: Coronomics white paper on challenges and opportunities for micro companies
- PR4: Coronomics learner logbook